Finally, the School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos – University of First Choice and the Nation’s Pride, has released the long awaited admission form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2020/2021 Session, namely:
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes.
- Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. LL.M, M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., etc.).
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. EMBA, LLS, MAG, MARPM, MBA, MBF, MCM, MCrim, MDF, MDM, MDR, MDSS, MEM, MESM, MFM, MGIS, MHDM, MHyS, MILD, MILR, MLA, MMAM, MMP, MPA, MPE, MPH, MPIA, MPM, MRM, MRPP, MSEM, MSIS , MTL, MTPM, MTTFL, MUD, MULTP, etc.).
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
In this post, we shall provide you with answers to virtually all questions related to UNILAG Postgraduate School such as Application guideline and deadlines, School Fees, Courses, Admission Requirements, Entrance Exams, Past Questions, Tutorials and lots more.
In order to provide you with the aforementioned information, we have structured this post according to the table of content below:
Table of Content
Here are the topics we shall explore in this post. For easy navigation, you can jump to a topic by clicking on it.
- About UNILAG Postgraduate School
- Admission Form
- School Fees
- Available Courses and Requirements
- Entrance Exam
- Past Questions
Attention: If you are intending to apply for 2020/2021 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission, it is highly recommended you subscribe to our FREE Email Alert so as to keep you updated with latest news from UNILAG Postgraduate School. To Subscribe, kindly enter your name and email address in the boxes below, select the programme you are interested in, and click on the subscribe button below:
About UNILAG Postgraduate School
UNILAG Postgraduate School aims at providing systematic academic and research programmes, geared towards the high level manpower needs of the country and the world.
The postgraduate school offers both full time and part time programmes with various duration. If you have any question about UNILAG PG School, don’t hesitate to call 08107497666 (WhatsApp), 08106873877.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please Be Informed That Registration for UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam Tutorials is currently ongoing while lecture commences on Saturday, 13th June, 2020. For More Details and Registration Guidelines, Click Here
The 2020/2021 Admission Form of UNILAG PG School is out. The sales of the form commenced on Monday, 25th May, 2020. The deadline for the purchase of the admission form is Sunday, 14th August, 2020. After the sales of the form, the entrance exam time table shall be released.
Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Sunday, 21st August, 2020.
How to Get the Admission Form
The 2020/2021 Admission Form of UNILAG PG School can be purchased from any of the banks within the campus.
Note that filling and submission of the form demands high level of precision, accuracy and technical skills. A slight mistake can disqualify you from being considered for admission.
In order to avoid mistakes, we are fully ready to assist you with the whole process of buying, filling and submission of the form. Kindly come to our office in Faculty of Education, UNILAG with the following credentials:
- 1. First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result
- 2. NYSC Certificate (Discharged or Exemption)
- 3. White background colored passport photograph.
Call 08107497666 (WhatsApp) or 08106873877 for proper direction to our office in UNILAG. Please note that our office is just 2 minutes walk away from the University Main Gate.
The school fees of UNILAG PG School varies from course to course. For example, the school fees of all Full-Time Art Courses is N75,000 while the school fees of Master of Information Technology (Part Time) is N450,000.
However, the N64,500 obligatory fees (acceptance fees) associated with every course is the same for all the courses.
You can see more detail about the UNILAG Postgraduate School Fees for Each Course.
Available Courses and Requirements
Ensure that the programme you wish to apply for is available before proceeding with the purchase of the form.
Entrance exam comes up in August after the close of the sales of admission form.
Note that the entrance exam is applicable to all PGD and Masters Programmes.
Only candidates who score up to the required cut off mark shall be considered for admission.
Adequate preparation is the key to success in pursuit of admission into UNILAG PG School.
One of the ways to prepare for the entrance exam of UNILAG PG School is to study the past questions very well.
Fortunately, we have both hard copies and soft copies of the past questions for all courses. The price of soft copy is N3,000 while the price for hard copy is N4,000.
Kindly call 08107497666 (WhatsApp) or 08106873877 to place your order now
We understand how important your pursuit of postgraduate degree is to your career. This is why we are inviting you to attend our tutorials.
Kindly check out some of the benefits of attending our tutorials and how to register below.
Features and Benefits of Our Tutorial
- 1. There is a lecturer for each course
- 2. Each lecturer is already a postgraduate (Masters, Mphil and PhD) student of the course you are applying for. Most of them also passed through our tutorials. They are in the best position to teach you what to expect in the entrance exam.
- 3. There is a separate class for each course. Hence, the classes are not combined as you have in other tutorial centres who fail to take into cognizance of the uniqueness of each course.
- 4. Personalized attention is given to each candidates base on IQ and rate of assimilation.
- 5. We have over 98% success rate which is our key selling proposition
- 6. We do follow up to ensure your admission is secure
- 7. The venue is inside UNILAG
10:30 am to 4:30 pm (If the schedule is not convenient for you, call the coordinator on 08107497666 (WhatsApp) or 08106873877 for other options)
The tutorial fee differs from one course to another. Kindly call 08107497666 (WhatsApp) or 08106873877 to find out the fee for your course: Note that payment by installment is allowed.
How to Register
Since our lecture holds every Saturday, we recommend you register before Saturday so as to enable us make adequate provisions for you and to avoid any form of dissatisfaction. This is how to register: kindly come to our outlet in UNILAG, at Amina Shopping Complex, and fill the registration form and make your payment. Call 08107497666 (WhatsApp) or 08106873877 for proper direction to our outlet in UNILAG.